(Fargo, ND) -- Some big news for those who can't make it to the old Gordmans to get their COVID-19 vaccines through Sanford.
The healthcare provider has announced that it will begin offering vaccines at some primary care clinics this month.
Vaccines will become available at the following locations:
- Sanford Children’s Southwest Clinic in Fargo - beginning May 4th
- Sanford East Grand Forks Clinic - beginning May 4th
- Sanford Health Oakes Clinic - beginning May 5th
- Sanford Health Valley City Clinic - beginning May 5th
- Sanford West Fargo Clinic- beginning May 18th
Vaccines will be offered to patients during their regularly scheduled primary care appointments. Patients can also call these clinics to schedule an appointment, or walk in during clinic hours. The vaccine center at the old Gordman will also remain open for the foreseeable future.
The Sanford Moorhead Clinic began offering COVID-19 vaccinations April 22nd.