Sat, Apr 18th, 2020 - 11:05am
- Satelytics CEO Sean Donegan talks about what Satelytics is and how their partnership with iPipe is going
- Jason Flohrs, State Director for the Minnesota Chapter of Americans for Prosperity, will be talking about the clean energy mandates in Minnesota. Jason brings years of legislative, grassroots organizing, and advocacy experience to the chapter. Prior to joining AFP, Jason served as Executive Director for the North Dakota Republican Party. He has managed state and national campaigns throughout the Upper Midwest, including U.S. House races in Minnesota, Iowa, and North Dakota. In other roles, Jason operated his own public affairs consulting firm, served as Director of Government Affairs for TwinWest Chambers of Commerce, and worked for the House Republican Caucus at the Minnesota State Capitol
- Joel Brown - Partner - MINERAL TRACKER
- MineralTracker was awarded the contract to value all 2.6 million net mineral acres managed by the ND Department of Trust Lands
- Approximately 7,700 current wells and will likely be the largest single valuation performed in the history of the state
- We were the only offeror coming from North Dakota
- The Department of Trust Lands will also be using the MineralTracker Software going forward
- We are combining industry expertise and MineralTracker technology to support the largest mineral owner in the state of North Dakota, but the same level of service is available and attainable for the average mineral owner. Never before has a resource like this been available to mineral owners here in the state, and if you are collecting any amount from mineral rights here in ND, MineralTracker was built for you.
- Jason Bohrer, from the Lignite Energy Council, joins the show.
Original Air Date:
Saturday, February 29, 2020