In response to the Williams County Law Enforcement Center being closed to the public, the Williston Police Department wants to inform the community on how to remain in contact with the Williston Police Department to better serve our community needs.
If you are in an emergency and need assistance, don’t hesitate to call 911. For non-emergency calls, the community can contact the Williston Police Department at: (701) 577-1212.
- Parking tickets, alarm bills, animal pound fees and impound fees can be taken care of:
- Online: https://www.cityofwilliston.com/departments/police_department/online_pay...
- Telephone: (701) 577-1212
- Mail: Williston Police Department *Please make checks payable to: Williston Police Department*
- 223 E Broadway, Ste. 201 Williston, ND 58801
- Records request can be taken care of:
- Online: https://www.cityofwilliston.com/departments/police_department/request_fo...
- Telephone: (701) 577-1212
- Mail: Williston Police Department
- Attn: Records Department 223 E Broadway, Ste. 201 Williston, ND 58801
The Williston Police Department wants to thank our community members for their understanding and cooperation through this time. The Williston Police Department is dedicated to serving and protecting this community through this stressful time.
In an effort to protect employees and the public from possible exposure to COVID-19, all Williams County buildings will be closed to the public beginning at 5 pm on Wednesday, March 18, 2020, until further notice. A status update will be provided at 12 pm on Friday, March 27, 2020.
To ensure the continuity of county government services, employees will remain working and will be able to assist citizens by phone or email. Phone numbers and email addresses can be found at williamsnd.com and will be posted on building doors. On a case-by-case basis, departments will work with citizens if access to a building is necessary.
Williams County Courthouse
Williams County Law Enforcement Center
Williams County Administration Building and Williston DMV
North Star Human Service Zone (Williams County Social Services)
Upper Missouri District Health Unit
Northwest Youth Assessment Center
Williams County Highway Complex
Although Williams County buildings will be closed to the public, Boards and Commissions will strive to continue holding public meetings, but virtual participation is highly encouraged as physical meeting space capacity may be limited. Updates to meetings can be found at https://www.williamsnd.com/Meetings.
The Williston Police Department would like to remind the community that we are continuing our efforts to stop the spread of COVID-19. We have taken precautions for our employees and adjusted our daily operations. We will continue to serve and protect the community we love. The Williston Police Department would like to remind community members to:
- Clean your hands often
- Cover cough and sneezes
- Stay home if you are sick
- Avoid close contact
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces daily
- Wear a facemask if you are sick (around others)