Tue, Jul 20th, 2021 - 1:17pm
June 24, 2022 - 11:33am | By Matt Lien
The Better Business Roundtable Podcast brings the perspectives of leading business experts in our community together!
These business professionals dive deep into what a company should be concerned about, cautious about, or planning for when it comes to success.
In this edition, we take a look at defining success for YOUR company...
- What does your best customer look like?
- How do you get more like them?
- Can you incentivize?
- Dan Staller - Market President at Starion Bank
- Chad Flanagan - Partner-in-Charge of Business Valuation at Eide Bailly
- Tyler Leverington - Corporate Attorney at Ohnstad Twichell Law Firm
- Kelly Schlauderaff - General Manager & CFO of High Point Networks
Original Air Date:
Friday, June 24, 2022